Legal update

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:25:00 UTC 2007

On Nov 7, 2007 9:14 AM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think these are grayer areas.  I'd feel much more comfortable just
> referencing it on a website, since we can pull that without issuing
> package updates.

We can reference the livna-release rpm on a website without issuing
package updates as well.

Can we have a paragraph on our webpage which includes a url to livna's
release rpm or equivalent url mechanism which essentially becomes
"Click here to enable this repository on your system."

Or do we link to livna's frontpage and then livna has the "Click here
to enable" url there.

-jef"Don't get me wrong being able to reference livna at all even if
its just a url to the repository's mainpage is a big benefit."spaleta