codec buddy pain

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:43:32 UTC 2007

On Nov 7, 2007 9:35 AM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> This could be what you are seeing in the above walk through. This is
> really unfortunate (and makes me look bad in this discussion). I have
> built a fix and pushed it as a zero-day update.

Do we have any workflow associated with updating the livecd/liveusb images?
I'm asking this in general not just for this issue.   People make
mistakes, I'm not going to quibble over blame. But do we have a
workflow in place to rev our livecd images to fix stuff like this post
release?   I don't want to see our live images be a museum of our zero
day oops for the lifespan of the release.

-jef