Dealing with PPC in Fedora 9(+)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:29:37 UTC 2007

On Nov 12, 2007 3:20 PM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> In the past, when I've done 'Fedora X + stuff' releases, such as the
> spins I've done for newly-supported hardware like Pegasos and PS3, I've
> shipped the install tree with an SRPMS/ directory containing the two or
> three packages which I had to update. Would that be a reasonable answer?

Its a sufficient answer, not sure if I can reasonably answer whether
its reasonable.

> Of course, my preferred answer is just not to slip :)

I think you should find as many ways as possible to gunk up the
secondary arch workflow process now, so we can establish precedents on
how to handle different problems so the sparc people don't get to.

-jef"really really hates debugging code where making an unsigned
integer too small makes things go crazy, especially when the new too
small value use to work"spaleta