Fedora Board Recap 2007-NOV-13

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 18:16:04 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:51:40 +0100
Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:

> What's this? Should I now say: "Please do 3b/c because it's money
> better spent then trying to avoid it at all costs" ??

I have no idea how to parse that.

In my opinion, targetting 3b/c is very dangerous for Fedora as an
upstream, as it is entirely too vague and could easily land us in a
trap where every single source ever to pass through our build system
must be always available in the same location from now until
eternity.  /That/ is what I'd like to avoid.

--
Jesse Keating