Localized spins

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 29 19:31:56 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:54:29 -0900
> "Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you have a place where you can put the live image temporarily for
>> it to be looked at?
>> I'll see if we can make sure we discuss the localized spin at the next
>> board meeting, but we'll need someone to make your freshly minted
>> preview image available somewhere for people to poke at.
>
> Failing that, a functional .ks file would suffice.

I have a couple of tested .ks files at

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/

These are derived from the desktop ks file for Fedora 8 with the locale,
keyboard and timezone settings customized along with a few package
changes. Take a look at it and let me know if these are ok. I have a few
other languages where a customized spin is desired and I am working on
the L10N team here. Might take sometime. Thanks.

Rahul