FUDCon Proposal

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 25 17:00:26 UTC 2007

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 13:10 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
>> 4. In future, there will always be a FUDCon in December (about 6
>> weeks
>> after the annual Halloween release) and June (about 6 weeks after the
>> annual May Day release).
>
> FOSS.in is the first week of December this year, I don't know how
> predictable their annual date is, but we should try to avoid conflicting
> if possible.

They are usually end of November to first week of December

December 04-08, on 2007
November 24/25/26  on 2006
29th of November to 2nd of December on 2005
December 1st, 2nd and 3rd on 2004

(It was called Linux Bangalore before this time)

December 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2003
December 3, 4 & 5, 2002
December 10, 11 & 12, 2001

Rahul