FUDCon Proposal

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Thu Oct 25 05:20:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 01:10:52PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> Take a look:
> http://gregdek.livejournal.com/

Entirely reasonable.

> 4. In future, there will always be a FUDCon in December (about 6 weeks
> after the annual Halloween release) and June (about 6 weeks after the
> annual May Day release).

Thoughts about locations on these?  Red Hat Summit has done a good job
moving around the US (Nashville, San Diego, next Boston), and
presumably the June RHS/FUDCon would move around too.  Will the
December one be constrained a) to the US and b) to a city with a
large Red Hat presence (Boston or Raleigh)?

Let me also add that FUDCons in other countries, targeting bringing
together developers and users in those geographies, would be welcome,
regardless of if there's a Red Hat Summit that will also be there or
not.  Ambassadors and other folks interested in organizing - please do
so!

Thanks,
Matt