developers and Fedora

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 13:57:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Karsten Wade wrote:

> I want to update the Fedora-related content here, and while Max is the
> "owner" of the Fedora section of this page,

In the very general sense that "they can't change it without me giving a
+1".  But we also don't really do much with it.  We just try to push
people over to fp.org as fast as possible, where we DO have total
control.

They will make any changes to that page that we ask, basically.  We just
provide a diff of the html, and wait about 2 weeks.  :)

--Max