Fedora Games Spin : Requesting Board Approval

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 19:25:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 15:14 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> If we want to distribute the spins/deployment mechanism a bit and if we
> want to make a distinction b/t respins and the official fedora spins
> then maybe we could do:
>
> spins.fedoraproject.org - it's own torrent tracker with an arse-load of
> disk space.

Makes sense to me.

I suspect we'll still want a nice web page that's prettier than the
torrent interface, perhaps with screenshots and more descriptive text,
though, to describe the differences between what's there.  That can
easily be on the wiki, just requires doing it.
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins ? :)

Jeremy