Topics in need of RH Legal

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:46:05 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Tim Burke <tburke at redhat.com> wrote:
> - What are the board's acceptance criteria for bestowing blessings?

First there is the non-refundable $100 processing file for your
blessing application payable directly to me. After that, i think it
comes down primarily making compelling usage case targets.

Taking what Jesse already gave as an answer for the "what does it
imply" question as a starting point. Whatever "blessing" means its
going to come with some level of resource consumption... consumption
of finite resources. So while the _possibilities_ for spinning and
re-spinning things out of the Fedora universe are indeed arguable
_infinite_, we can't justify blessing every kickstart file that
wanders up asking for a kiss on the cheek.

-jef