developers and Fedora

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 03:10:46 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 09:57 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Karsten Wade wrote:
>
> > I want to update the Fedora-related content here, and while Max is the
> > "owner" of the Fedora section of this page,
>
> In the very general sense that "they can't change it without me giving a
> +1".

What I meant was, internally you are considered the owner of that
content, from the view of the folks who manage redhat.com.

> But we also don't really do much with it.  We just try to push
> people over to fp.org as fast as possible, where we DO have total
> control.
>
> They will make any changes to that page that we ask, basically.  We just
> provide a diff of the html, and wait about 2 weeks.  :)

What I'm doing is helping to fix up that page across the board, and what
we need to put in there is content that is of value to developers (since
it is the [Developers] tab.)

Which brings me to my search ... what do ye recommend?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org