Fedora Games Spin : Requesting Board Approval

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 17:21:15 UTC 2007

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 11:16 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
>

>> Though the question of QA is a good one.
>> I've not looked at how customized (and therefore different) from Fedora
>> a spin can get to the point where it'd need a separate QA path.
>>

> I'm okay (Will will have to speak for himself though) if the QA is done
> as part of the SIG who's working on it.  That plus review of the config
> should be pretty good for finding problems.

Perhaps I'm missing something.  In order for it to be considered an
official 'Fedora Spin' it has to only use bits in Fedora.  In order for
it to be in Fedora it is covered by Fedora QA right?  Anything that
works in Fedora but not in the spin I guess would fall on the SIG to fix
but what scenarios would that occur?

    -Mike