Fedora Games Spin : Requesting Board Approval

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 19:46:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 14:33 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Board/FESCo as they were features for the release.  The end goal here,
> > at least from my point of view, is to get each specific spin not to be a
> > feature
>
> Would the kde spin be a torrent.fp.o spin or is it more of a spins.fp.o
> spin.

For now at least, it'll probably remain a torrent.fp.org spin -- for F9,
we could revisit it, but we don't want to backtrack there from the F7
state and we don't have a lot of time.  For the new spins for this
release (FEL, Developer and Games), I'd love to see them as the pilots
for spins.fp.o.[1]

Jeremy

[1] And will help to ensure that they still happen, have some testing,
and be the initial pusher robot for them even.