Fedora Project Board Recap 2008-07-29

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sat Aug 2 09:16:08 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> = Fedora Project Board Meeting :: Tuesday 2008-07-29 =

(...snip...)

> == Education Spin (NEW) ==
> * Education spin trademark usage approval requested here:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-July/msg00141.html
> ** Only Fedora software included
> ** This spin is a partnership between previously disparate groups
> RESOLUTION:
> # Board unanimously approves Education spin for use of "Fedora" marks.

Sebastian, ^^ there you go.

This is the moment where your feature page becomes the point of
reporting progress in any of the outstanding issues (kdm/generic-logos
is now a moot point but I think the bug can still be pursued for obvious
other reasons?), and to add it to the CategoryFeaturesProposedF10 (iirc).

Thanks for your great work ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip