Fedora Project Board Recap 2008-07-29

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 18:56:38 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> I could have sworn that the feature process this time around would
> generate a tracking bug for each feature, which would then be attached
> to the release blocker bug, providing a very easy breakdown of release
> threatening bugs by feature.

Yeah, I thought so too. Whose responsibility is it to create the
tracker? The feature owner? FESCo once the feature is approved?  The
Feature Wrangler at some point? I think that the problem here is that
we set down a guideline without specifying clear procedures as to how
to implement that guideline, so everyone thinks that the "other guy"
is doing it.