Will Fedora 10 Contain KDE 3.5.10 or Not?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:28:11 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> Right now the best thing we can do is spread the meme:
>
> http://iquaid.org/2008/08/11/fedora-is-about-to-break-what-is-most-important-to-you/
>
> Nice headline, what? ;-D

The next easiest thing we can do... is make sure that we can actually
take the alpha image..download it..and then run it via our included
virtualization gui on an selinux enabled machine!

If I have to use audit2allow to take my Fedora Alpha image in my
Download directory and run it under virt-manager gui... that's a fail.

Sure qemu -cdrom whatever.iso works...but isn't the point of the gui
to actually be...usable?

-jef"really wish setroubleshoot would let me build per alert policy
via a set of clicks so I didn't have to drop to the cmdline and mess
with audit2allow as a user"spaleta