About: representing Fedora Officially in Bangladesh

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Thu Dec 25 15:53:57 UTC 2008

Hi,
I am an Ambassador of Fedora, representing Fedora in Bangladesh. I have been
involved with Fedora Project for more than two years. Within this time frame
I have seen interest for Fedora among my friends, classmates and my family. Now
I would like to form our this group/community as Fedora Bangladesh.

Recently on a meeting with Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance (BLUA, a Linux
user group working in Bangladesh to promote various Linux distro and open
source initiative, [for your kind information: BLUA also function as parent
organization to official Loco team of Ubuntu Linux] ), BLUA has shown
interest of representing Fedora under the team name Fedora Bangladesh.
However they have requested official recognition from the Fedora Project
team to put Fedora Bangladesh under there Wing.

Soon, we are going to arrange a Fedora release party (after the election of
Bangladesh) from our this friends, classmates community. Also we have
already bought a country domain for Fedora Bangladesh
fedoraproject.org.bdwebsite.

Is there any guidelines that I/we should follow forming Fedora Bangladesh
that will give us the legal & official status to Represent Fedora in
Bangladesh under the name Fedora Bangladesh team? Please let us know.

Thank you for your cooperation & hopefully we will be able to represent
Fedora in Bangladesh Officially.

Angel
GPG key: 0xC4639705
Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Alfred Hitchcock  - "The length of a film should be directly related to the
endurance of the human bladder."