Under 18, Wants to contribute

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Feb 4 05:11:09 UTC 2008

Hi Karsten,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 08:03:08AM -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 16:28 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > The following question was raised in #fedora-admin and I had no idea how
> > to answer it.  So forwarding the question here.
> >
> > "I'm under the age of 18, does my dad need to cosign the CLA?"
>
> Fedora are not lawyers and we do not hand out legal advise.
>
> If the CLA does not mention age, then we have pretty much commented on
> the subject as much as we can.

this matter turns up quite often, and we should have some standard
answer, hopefully in a positive way. Otherwise everyone will have a
different dealing with this situation and it will often escalate into
f-a-b (which doesn't really resolve this, yet).

No, I'm not favouring Fedora Child Labour, I'm demanding it! ;)

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net