codec buddy, fluendo, etc.

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 8 20:24:28 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 15:20 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 14:30 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> > > Wait... what?  Explain this, because I don't see how transparent
> > > discussions about user experience equal "collusion".
> >
> > do we invite gnome developers to discussion about gnome in the distro?
> > Not generally.
>
> I beg your pardon ? I would ask you to reconsider that position. You may
> be a member of the board, but you are not the ruler who takes decisions
> above the heads of the affected people.

okay, I'm deeply confused here. This is the second time today that
someone has taken an email from me as a declaration from on high.

Is there a tagline being appended to my emails that says "and yes, I
speak for everyone and everything in all cases, no matter what?"

Is there some reason why people think I'm speaking for anyone other than
myself?

Does my email address says "seth vidal fedora board member - all my
pronouncements are equivalent to edicts from the FPL"?

No, it doesn't.

the only person I represent is me.

-sv