Fedora Board Recap 2008-FEB-19

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Feb 24 14:41:19 UTC 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:16:31 -0600 (CST)
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> Except that as of right now we don't have anywhere to put FC1-5 and
> FE1-5, For this release I had planned on (if we needed it) moving
> F[C,E]2 to archives if needed.  Is it ok to completely remove these
> trees or do we have to (or want to) keep them available?

I would like to see them archived somewhere, but not necessarily kept
'online'.  I just care about being able to recover the data should the
need arise.  I leave it to the board to decide whether or not to keep
it accessible to the world online.

--
Jesse Keating