[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA and Trademark Usage

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:47:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 17:21 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Max Spevack wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >
> >> Also, it would be useful for the report details to be public or
> >> atleast more information on what is being reported.
> >
> > I would plan for total transparency.
>
> So do we, other then a board-list anything else is out in the open.
>
> > And +1 to Matt's comment.  Make the actual NPO own the responsibility,
> > but if they choose to, they can delegate it down to me as the liason
> > between that NPO and Fedora/RH.
> >

> And we'll probably need it, so I appreciate the offer.

I'm very excited about the opportunity Fedora EMEA will have to develop
Fedora's image and footprint in the region.  I highly encourage the
Fedora EMEA group to continue to use Max as a resource, but also remind
them that just as for any other community members, the Fedora Advisory
Board and the Fedora Project Board are here for you as well.