What makes a spin a Spin?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:28:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>  So!  Fedora Board!  Will you spell these things out?  :)

I'm working on it.  I delibrately wanted to get a feel for what was
broken now. Which meant beating up Rahul and releng about their take
on the situation until they got mad at me enough to be brutally honest
about where their frustrations are.

The last thing I want is to hand down an ivory tower decree of how it
should work in theory that doesn't even attempt to address the
frustrations people working inside the process are dealing with.

-jef"i'll end up owing everyone in this thread a drink by the end"spaleta