Spins, where are they?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:52:27 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 2:41 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> We still only have 3 respins*.  Whats the hangup?  Has no one applied for
> more spins or is this just not as popular as we'd thought.
>
>         -Mike
>
> * FEL, Games, Developer

Rahul just got approval for a huge number of localized spins.. not too
long ago.

XFCE spin has its technical issues fixed even more recently.

When will and if release-eng will produce isos from the blessed ks
files.. I can't tell you.

Looking beyond that....
And someone was working on a edu spin.. see devel-list archive for a ks file.
Astronomy SIG I believe is working on getting software in the repo so
they can do spin.

-jef