dormant bugs and our perception

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:11:35 UTC 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 5:14 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> In other words, we need to create a solid plan with input from lots of
> people and then execute it.  FUDCon would be a great place to get
> started.... not sure if this is a hackfest or barcamp topic.

I didn't reply to all on this, just to John - sorry!

Probably both.  A barcamp topic to come up with a policy, and a
hackfest topic to begin execution.  I just 'reserved' a flight, for
the whole of $139,  I just need to make sure that $BOSS is cool with
me taking next Friday off (or a half-day, since my flight is 4:40 - I
figured no point in being there for the Friday hackfest since we
wouldn't have made up our minds yet :) ).

Minor logistical problem - I'm from NYC and don't have a driver's
license.  A cab from the airport  to the hotel is cool, but what about
transportation from the hotel to RH?  Is there a shuttle or something?