dormant bugs and our perception

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 3 16:19:15 UTC 2008

Josh Boyer wrote:
> That's not specific to bugzilla and generally will not change unless
> Fedora does not use Red Hat IS.

It probably shouldn't then unless we can find a way to have community
members get access to make any improvements necessary.

> Frankly, I don't see a problem.  It's an enhancement that Fedora can
> control, while still reaping the benefits of using the Red Hat bugzilla
> instance.

You can't continue to work around this in many cases though. For
example, having a GNOME bugzilla like points system or several other
similar things which benefit triaging should be made to the bugzilla
instance directly and if those requirements clash with other Red Hat
products listed in bugzilla, they are likely to just not get done.

Rahul