dormant bugs and our perception

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 02:39:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 22:11 -0500, Jon Stanley wrote:

> Minor logistical problem - I'm from NYC and don't have a driver's
> license.  A cab from the airport  to the hotel is cool, but what about
> transportation from the hotel to RH?  Is there a shuttle or something?

We'll likely carpool; I know some folks are looking at renting a van or
two, and I'll get a big(ger) car for the same purpose.  I'll send you my
cell # separately; glad to get you at the airport, direct you to where
we are Friday night, or make sure you get in our carpool.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org