closing out old bugs of unmaintained releases

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jan 4 19:47:09 UTC 2008

On 04.01.2008 19:45, Jon Stanley wrote:
> I can put some time this weekend into closing out old bugs, however,
> before doing so, I wanted to make sure that our messaging is crystal
> clear. [...]

Just FYI: Similar mass-closures for bugs in EOL releases were done in
the Fedora-past two or three times already (or more often -- can't
remember); that was decided and guided by FESCo iirc. If you ask on
fedora-devel-list you might get some experiences from people that did
the job back then and blessing from FESCo now.

Cu
knurd