"Action Items" From FUDCon?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 03:33:24 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 18:28 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Can anyone think of any action items the infrastructure team (or others
> for that matter) may need to do as a result of discussions during
> hackfest/fudcon?
>
> 	-Mike
>
> /me hates the phrase "Action Items" but "Stuff to do from FUDCon" just
> didn't sound right.

I use that phrase myself, sorry if it's obscene. :-D

I'm thinking back to our SSO session, where of course I did a lot of
talking (maybe 1/2 to be fair) and not any writing.  But we talked
about:

* being a WordPress/Lyceum (multiuser) provider
  * Seth knows about this as well as of this morning, and didn't
immediately want to kill anyone
  * using it to test OpenID capabilities (there's an OpenID 2.0 plugin
for WP)

Hopefully this will spark some memories of other things that came up,
but that's what comes to my mind immediately.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/