"Action Items" From FUDCon?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 03:42:37 UTC 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 3:28 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> Can anyone think of any action items the infrastructure team (or others
> for that matter) may need to do as a result of discussions during
> hackfest/fudcon?

figure out how to get koji to write back an immutable unique tag back
into cvs for each non-scratch koji build that completes.  Or something
equivalent so we can regenerate srpms from cvs reasonably easily for
any package version we have released.  There is an issue right now
with forced retagging in cvs still being possible which means we can't
rely on the tags that get created when a contributor does a make tag.

-jef