Fedora account restrictions

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at cbccgroup.com
Mon Jan 21 18:42:56 UTC 2008

ffm wrote:
> Yes. That is what would be preferred. My parents just do not want to be
> able for John Doe <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Doe> to google
> "ffm" or "Joe Bloggs <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bloggs>" and find
> out that "ffm == Joe Bloggs".
>
> I agree. I am not asking for anonymity from my fellow developers, only
> from the "public eye" of search engines.

ffm, it is really not all that hard to figure out who you are. I was
able to cross reference your package with some other hints to find your
Name, location, school you attended this past spring, approximate age.
It is scary how easy it was actually.

I wish you and your parents luck in this effort and keep up the good work.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
Fedora Unity Project
http://fedoraunity.org/