Requests to the board
sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 25 21:22:59 UTC 2008
* Post a agenda and request input sometime before each meeting.
* Have a public agenda (short term and long term) of things being
considered by the board. If anything was part of the agenda but
postponed, please note that information in the meeting mins.
* Post meeting mins asap after the meeting.
* If meetings are canceled or rescheduled for any reasons, do provide a
* If the community has to elect specific members, the differing opinions
between them on various issues being discussed needs to be published.
More information about the fedora-advisory-board