Requests to the board

Vladimir Kosovac vnk at mkc.co.nz
Sun Jan 27 02:34:29 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
>>>
>> Aren't mailing lists/blogs/individual contacts providing enough
>> insight? I know you are keeping an eye on them, as should everybody
>> else who cares.
>
> I wouldn't be asking if it did.

What you said so far implies that voting for board members is or should
be based on their take on individual issues rather than their ability to
direct the project in a right way, including the vision to initiate and
lead the project evolution, of which Fedora is a bright example.

That ability is more or less easily provable by people's previous
involvement at the project level or their contributions to
SIGs/subprojects, which is open to all through said lists and blogs.

Vladimir