supporting closed source operating systems?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Jul 13 19:26:29 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:47:34AM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> We've already established that mingw doesn't fit the model of secondary
> arches [...]

Depends on what we define with secondary arches. I thought the
definition is

a) if some rawhide/update build fails on these it doesn't matter, the
   package get's pushed for the primary archs.
b) secondary archs have a different mirroring space

But other than that secondary archs meant to my understanding a Fedora
sharing the same src.rpms (to the biggest extent possible, e.g. grub,
where grub actually can work etc) on that particular arch including
kernel/glibc, or not?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net