Interesting Idea for MinGW

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:12:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 05:32:22PM +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Hopefully you're working with the rest of the cross-compiling SIG to
>> draft a proposal to FESCo on how to handle cross compiling in Fedora?
>
> Yes, that is the plan.  Having said that, I've not 'made contact' yet.

Okay I should have time this weekend to put a strawman proposal
together.  I'm going to need input from spot to specific
implementation suggestions on the containment based on what he
described was done so he could have a space to work with perl
packaging at one point.

Mingw SIG members, FESCO, Infrastructure, Board members, and
interested community members whom still have the will to read
something I have written will want to review it. I'll hopefully post a
strawman wiki url Sunday evening/Monday morning. If I don't someone
please punch me in the head Monday.

-jef"2 hours away from an 8 hour drive in a straight line...without
crossing a stateline"spaleta