Fedora Project Board Recap 2008-07-29

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:54:40 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> # FESCo should track bug 438225 since this falls into their mandate

So tracking :)

> # ACTION :: Paul - Request contributor to produce statistics for review
> queue on a regular basis in Fedora Weekly news

This should be trivial to provide as a weekly report, using
infrastructure that I already have around (and some new stuff for more
interesting statistics - like the number of bugs blocking FE-LEGAL,
FE-NEEDSPONSOR, etc). Where should it go?

> # ACTION :: Karsten - On Docs team, drive priority wiki gardening of the
> packaging and package review guidelines to make contributor uptake
> easier

Issue is that FPC owns these pages and has them locked down (for good
reason - we don't want to say that proprietary software is OK in
Fedora, for example - since those pages dictate official policy that's
set by FPC)