Going home on Western? (fwd)

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 18:39:05 UTC 2008

OH NOES!

--g

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:32:22 -0400
From: Grant Gainey <ggainey at redhat.com>
To: RDU List <rdu-list at redhat.com>
Subject: Going home on Western?

Folks,

Do you go home via Western Avenue?  You might want to think about alternate
routes.  The Bojangles at Western and Gorman appears to be having a major fire
right now - when I went by at 2:20, the (rest of) the fire engines were showing
up, and LOTS of black smoke was coming from the roof of the building.  4 fire
engines, 2 ambulances, 3 police cars - I suspect that area is gonna be a mess
for the rest of the afternoon.

Just want to give y'all a heads-up...

Grant
--
ggainey at redhat.com                                  (919) 754-4347
In theory, there is no difference between Theory and Practice.