Fedora Board election results

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:28:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'd worry people wouldn't be as open about voting if we start poking
> around at who they're voting for and try to infer some result from that.

I don't want to see who people voted for.  I want to get a sense of
who is voting in aggregate.
I'm not particularly happy with the voter turn out.  And if I can
identify some sort of grouping that was under represented, I think
that's important information to know.

-jef"I'm only in for a release cycle, I need to start campaigning now!
Going after under represented groups is a strong campaign
strategy."spaleta