Fedora Board election results

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 20:03:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> I can agree with this also. Where I was raised, a person who nominated
> themselves was the worst person to run something.

I don't suppose there's any reason why people couldn't nominate someone.
Just add them to the Nominations page and send an email to f-a-b saying
"I just nominated John Doe for the Fedora Board.  If he doesn't want the
nomination, he should remove himself.  He he does want it, he should add
to the nomination page as he sees fit."

--Max