Fedora Board election results

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:13:06 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:
> I'm close to being convinced that it is not language barriers that cause
> misunderstandings in discussions like this. What is it then? It's a
> completely different line of thinking coupled with frayed nerves.

I have to agree.  A find deeply disturbing similarities in how some
list conversations go, with how some 'discussions' with my wife go.
Completely different line of thinking and frayed nerves is exactly the
root cause of unlooked for hostility in my real life analogy.  Except,
I don't have the aid of body language to read to help diagnose when to
make an adjustment in what I'm saying in a list conversation before
things go to far and the conversation is no longer constructive. And
we have the added complication of having more than 2 people in a
conversation, multiplying the possible ways things can be
misinterpreted.

-jef