Draft Proposal: Spin Submission and Approval Process

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 4 21:56:48 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  2) We need to create a space in cvs for contributed kickstart files
>

> Let me expand on this. This should actually say cvs space and bugzilla
> component.
> I pretty much agree with what Jeremy put in his strawman draft
> concerning cvs and bugzilla.

What purpose does bugzilla components for every spin serve? End users
will start filing bugs/feature requests that should have filed against
the individual packages against the generic bugzilla components and spin
maintainers would be unnecessarily acting as middle men. I would prefer
some other medium for feedback/ requests on actual spin changes.

Rahul