Draft Proposal: Spin Submission and Approval Process

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:32:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  Note that it is *not* a theoretical problem. I have long ago proposed a
>  updates games spin and I really do want it solved asap.

Okay so was this proposed to releng or to fab and I missed it?

> The localized
>  spins that I proposed were accepted but it is also is stuck now waiting
>  for the new process to be completed first.

If you had the approval to use the Trademarks would that be enough to
let you make use of localized spins for your needs?  Or are you stuck
on a technical issue that releng wanted you to solve? Or are you
waiting to hear about hosting space?

>  Since the question of hosting also interacts with the idea of updated
>  spins, I would prefer we discuss everything together.

I'll post a strawman for an updates spin policy in the next post:

-jef