IRC meeting feedback

Steve Dickson SteveD at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 13:40:40 UTC 2008

At yesterday's board meeting, we talked about how
well we thought last week's IRC meeting went. Overall,
the generally consensus was things went well... a few
tweaks here and there, but it was felt the meeting
was productive.

Now the question is, what did you think?

Was it a productive use of your time?
Anything we can improve on?

The current thinking is to having these meetings
once a month (the first Tuesday of the month), which
means the next meeting would be April 1 (which should be fun! ;-) )
Is this too often maybe not often enough, or just about right?

Finally the agenda of these meetings. The consensus was
we would kept the agenda light to give more Q&A time.
Does this make sense? Should the meeting be just all Q&A?

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated...

tia,

steved.