Fedora and Google search: the final report

Bryan Che bche at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 21:27:19 UTC 2008

I've already been working on the brainstorming and name collecting part
and have also asked for input offline from people far better than me at
this as well.  I'll post those suggestions back to the list to spark
discussion once I have them.  I'm also not naysaying "Trellis"--just
pointing out that there are pros and cons for a type of name so that we
can make sure we consider them as we pick a name.

Bryan