Making release a snap

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:11:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I am suggesting the following date/time:
>   * 1900 UTC / 3:00pm EDT / 12:00pm  Monday, March 17
>
>  I've made a matrix where you can fill out your availability if that
>  doesn't work for you:
>   * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/ReleaseDay

I would like to make sure that the bug triage stuff (bugzilla
maintenance if you will) that we are proposing gets included.  It
won't be approved by that time, it's on FESCo's agenda for Thursday,
however I don't see any roadblocks to it being approved at that time.
Since John Poelstra is in this meeting, I don't necessarily need to be
there, although if I'm wanted (geez that sounds bad) I would be
available at that time as of now (or pretty much anytime Monday EDT).