Making release a snap

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:28:49 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 13:51 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 15:39 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > Apparently there a few people for whom the original Monday meeting time
> > is bad.  Is there anyone who can't do Wednesday @ 1700 UTC/1:00pm
> > EDT/10:00am PDT?
> >
> > It's probably best if everyone visit
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/ReleaseDay and fill out the
> > matrix there at your earliest convenience, even if it's just to put your
> > initials in the Wednesday 1700 UTC block to tell me that's OK for you.
>
> OK, that was easy enough.  Sorry to say, I hate filling out those wiki
> table time matrices.  It takes me up to 30 minutes each time because of
> calculating carefully across the dateline.  That was mainly why I hadn't
> done it so far.

OK, looks like we have critical mass for Wednesday at 1700 UTC / 1:00pm
EDT / 10:00am PDT.  John Poelstra will send around an email to the
invited attendees with phone numbers and an entry code.

Mairin Duffy -- Dept. of Makin' Things All Purdy-like
Karsten Wade -- Dept. of Writing Everything Down
Jeremy Katz, Tom 'spot' Callaway -- Dept. of Tinkering
Ricky Zhou -- Dept. of At Your Service
Dimitris Glezos -- Dept. of "My Hovercraft is Full of Eels"  (*may not
be able to attend)
Jonathan Roberts -- Dept. of Spin Control
Will Woods -- Dept. of OMGWTFBBQ!
Jesse Keating - Dept. of Controlling Spins  (not to be confused with
DSC, *splitters*!)
Paul Frields - Dept. of Hand-wavy Things
John Poelstra - Dept. of Jenga Mastery