Meeting Minutes of Fedora EMEA NPO Meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 18:48:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Good luck. As someone who was around for the Fedora Foundation, I
> understand the pain. :)

For anyone who cares, I still have the Official Fedora Foundation Seal
on my desk, along with a book of blank checks that go to an empty bank
account.

Greg and I often emboss various items (like expense reports, dollar
bills, ping pong paddles, foreheads) with the Official Fedora Foundation
Seal and/or the Fedora Board Rubber Stamp.

--Max