LWN subscriptions.. update.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:01:09 UTC 2008

I've been sitting on this for a while and It's just slipped my mind.

Okay so we started with 75 lwn subscriptions, right now we have 71 in
use... with no one waiting.

Now out of those 71 subscriptions... several haven't been used in  6+ months.

Here's what I want to do.

I want to do call out for new contributors interested in a
subscription.  Filling subscriptions on a first come first serve
basis.

If there are more than 4 people interested I want to cull the current
subscribers with 6+ months of inactivity as of today's record and give
those subscriptions to the new people. Culling inactive subscribers
from most inactive forward.

I'd like to repeat this again in about 6 months.

Thoughts?

-jef