Spins process - technical requirements

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:07:08 UTC 2008

A little while ago, a few of us had a meeting via phone[1] discussing
the spins process for F11.  One of my action items from that meeting
was to come up with a list of technical requirements for Spins.  The
Spins SIG already had some up[2], so for the most part, I didn't see a
need to go reinventing the wheel.  There is some overlap between my
(woefully incomplete, mostly because I envision it being integrated
into the existing page) draft[3] and the existing process.

This is intended to start a discussion of what other technical
requirements that there are beyond those which are in either of the
two wiki pages.  The end goal is to have something that is approved by
both the Board and FESCo, and executed by the Spins SIG.

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-October/msg00087.html
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/CommunitySpinGuidelines
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jstanley/SpinsTechRequirements