Request for trademark usage approval

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:28:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:10:12PM +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> Would anyone please follow this up? Thank you!

No worries, I am working on this -- I am meeting with Red Hat Legal
this week and hope to soon have a trademark licensing agreement
drafted for this use case.  Assuming that the Board is in agreement,
and once I have that, I can send it to whoever is going to sign as the
owner of the new domain.  You will need to have someone lined up to be
that signatory.  Thanks!