Spins process - technical requirements

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:46:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> They seem reasonable for things which are aspiring to be Fedora(tm)
> Spins. For those that don't want to use either of the trademarks, they're
> obviously not that relevant.

Brings up an excellent question. Do they apply for just the main
Fedora trademark, or also the secondary mark? IMHO, we don't want to
be sullying the reputation of the secondary mark because we have a
sub-standard community-produced spin.

Though I *believe*, however I'm not sure, that spins carrying the
secondary mark would be allowed to use third-party content in their
spins. Is this correct?